In an article yesterday (Where the Action Is), the Wall Street Journal discussed seven centers of innovation across the U.S. – other than well-known locations, such as Silicon Valley and Boston – where entrepreneurs, investors and government are working together to develop specific industries.
Those industries and their locations are:
- Outdoor Sports Gear – Ogden, Utah
- Cybersecurity – San Antonio, Texas
- Information Technology? – Kansas City, Kansas / Missouri
- Life Sciences – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Health Care – Nashville, Tennessee
- Beer Brewing – Asheville, North Carolina
- Nanotechnology – Albany, New York
Dana H. Shultz, Attorney at Law? +1 510 547-0545? dana [at] danashultz [dot] com
This blog does not provide legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you need legal advice, please contact a lawyer directly.