These are the foreign countries (outside the United States) where the clients of Dana Shultz reside:
Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Egypt, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vietnam
If you are in another country and would like to bring your business to, or start a business in, the U.S., please start with the following posts:
- Foreign Companies: Form a Corporation when You Come to the U.S.
- Post-formation Issues for Foreign Companies Coming to the U.S.
- How Much Does It Cost to Incorporate?
- How Much Does It Cost to Obtain an EIN?
Next, download “Ten Tips for Success in the U.S.” from the Downloads page.
Finally, check out all of this blog’s International posts.
Visa / Immigration Matters
Citizens of foreign countries with questions about work visas or other immigration matters can contact:
- Karen Chow-Gregory, Esq. at Rose Carson LLP (Palo Alto, California)
- Mariela Sagastume, Esq. at Immigration Law Office of Los Angeles, P.C. (Los Angeles, California)
Accounting and Taxation
The following are professionals in other countries with whom Dana Shultz has coordinated services for the benefit of their mutual clients: