Although Dana Shultz retired from the practice of law in August 2020, he occasionally provides consulting and mentoring services.
As a lawyer, Dana dispensed as much business advice as legal advice. Dana now provides consulting services to owners and managers of small businesses.
As when he was a lawyer, Dana strives to provide succinct, easy-to-understand insights, analyses and recommendations.
Business issues that Dana is particularly likely to help clients address include:
- Validating whether a new-business idea has a reasonable opportunity for success
- Assessing risks
- Focusing on the proper market for the relevant product or service
- Exploring ways to approach that market, as well as prospective investors and business partners
- Identifying human and other resources that will be required
- Determining where a business should be located
- Discussing unique challenges faced by, and opportunities for, international clients wishing to start businesses in, or bring existing businesses to, the U.S.
In addition, Dana provides mentoring services for business lawyers who wish to attract clients and serve them effectively.
The fee for Dana’s consulting and mentoring services is $300 per hour, billed in increments of one-tenth hour with a one-hour minimum for an initial consultation.
For more information about Dana’s work experience, please see About Dana Shultz.
Dana H. Shultz Business Insights
dana [at] danashultz [dot] com