High-touch Legal Services® for Start-up/Early-stage Companies
Dana provides the essential legal services that startup and early-stage companies in
the San Francisco (California) Bay Area typically need. The following are representative
- please contact Dana if you have a requirement that is not listed here:
- Counseling on and forming the most suitable legal entity – limited liability
company (LLC), S or C corporation, etc.
- Advising foreign companies on establishing U.S. operations
- Preparing and negotiating documents for financing transactions and acquisitions
- Preparing and negotiating agreements for transactions with customers,
suppliers and other businesses
- Establishing and terminating relationships with employees and independent
- Counseling on intellectual property (patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret)
- Preparing and negotiating license agreements
- Protecting and recovering domain names
- Preparing website terms of service and counseling on Digital Millennium
Copyright Act compliance
- Preparing and negotiating nondisclosure agreements
- And much more….
Dana H. Shultz
+1 510 547-0545
The latest information about Dana H. Shultz, Attorney at Law is available at
You will be redirected in five seconds.
If you see this message for more than 5 seconds, please click on the link above!